Received a Ph.D. in Physics from Mohanlal Sukhadia University, India , in 2010, M.Sc in Physics from the Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India in 2000, bachelor degree in education from Kerala university , kerala , India in 1998 and a B.Sc. in Physics from Mahatma Gandhi University, kerala, India in 1997. His research interests are atmospheric Science and Relativity
Ph.D. in Physics , Mohanlal Sukhadia University, India , 2010
M.Sc in Physics, Mahatma Gandhi University, 2000
Bachelor Degree in Education, Kerala University , 1998
B.Sc. in Physics, Mahatma Gandhi University, 1997
General Physics,Electromagnetism and Applications,Quantum Mechanics,Sound and Optics,Sound and Optics,Thermal and Statistical Physics,Thermal Fluid, Nuclear Science and Applications, Applied Spectroscopy, Modern Physics, Optoelectronics,Experimental Methods in Electronics, Experimental Methods in Atomic and Nuclear Physics,Radiology X-ray and Dosimetry, Nuclear Science and Applications,Laser industrial Applications,Laser Communication, Laser Detectors and Photometry, Solid State Physics, Laser Design,Physics for Teacher
- Research Interests
1. 2017 B. Dayanandan, S. K. Maurya, Smitha T.T.: Modeling of Charged anisotropic compact stars in general relativity, Published in European Physical Journal A (Springer- Verlag), Vol:53, pp:1-10 Article no. 141,2017 Impact factor- 2.833 , H- Index- 70
2. 2016 S.K. Maurya, Y. K. Gupta, Baiju Dayanandan, M. K. Jasim, Ahmed Al-Jamel.: Relativistic anisotropic models for compact star with equation of state, Published in international journal of Modern physics D (World Scientific), Vol.26 (2016), 1750002, Impact factor- 1.99, H- index- 5
3. 2016 M. K. Jasim, S.K. Maurya, Y.K. Gupta, B. Dayanandan.: Well behaved anisotropic star in general relativity, Published in Astrophysics and Space Science, (Springer Verlag), Vol. 361, 352 (2016) Impact factor -1.678, H- index – 53.
4. 2016 B. Dayanandan, S. K. Maurya, Y. K. Gupta, Smitha T.T.: Anisotropic generalization of Matese & Whitman solution for compact star models, Published in Astrophysics and Space Sciences , (Springer Verlag), Vol:361, Iss:5,pp:160 (1-9) (2016), Impact facto -1.678, H- index – 53.
5. 2016 S.K. Maurya, Y.K. Gupta, Baiju Dayanandan, Saibal Ray.: A new model for spherically symmetric anisotropic compact star: Published in European Physical Journal C (Springer- Verlag), Vol:76, Iss:5, pp:266, (2016) Impact factor -4.912, H index – 124.
6. 2015 S. K. Maurya, Y. K. Gupta, S. Ray and B. Dayanadan.: Anisotropic models for compact stars, Published in the European Physical Journal C (Springer-Verlag), Vol. 75, pp. 225 (2015) Impact factor - 4.912, H index – 124.
7. 2014 S. K. Maurya, Y. K. Gupta, B. Dayanadan and Smitha T T.: Three New Exact solutions for Charged Fluid Spheres in General Relativity, Published in Astrophysics and Space Science, (Springer- Verlag), Vol. 356, pp 75-87 (2014) (Impact factor 1.67). H- index – 53.
8. 2013 D.Baiju and B.M. Vyas.: Study of VHF Inospheric Scintillation During Geomagnetic Storms at Udaipur” International Journal of Astronomy, Vol.2,No.1, February 2013
9. 2013 B.M. Vyas and D.Baiju.: Response of Ionospheric Total Electron Content on various Geomagnetic and Interplanetary Field Parameters over Indian Sub-Continent, International Journal of Applied Physics, ISSN 2249-3174 Volume 3,Number 1 (2013), pp. 23-41
10. 2011 D.Baiju and B.M. Vyas.: Study of Night time VHF Ionospheric Scintillations over crest of Equatorial Appleton Anomaly Indian Station, Udaipur” Acta Geod. Geoph. Hung. (Vol 46, 2011, No. 1, March)
11. 2008 B.M. Vyas and D.Baiju.: Study of Total Ionospheric Electron Integrated Production and Effective Loss Rates over Ahmedabad” Pure and Applied Science volume 27D,P1-12,2008
Membership in Professional Bodies
2015-Present: Editorial member International Journal of Advanced Research in Physical Science.
2012-Present: Active Member of Indian Aerosol Association of Science and Technology